The cancellation policy is made to give guarantees to customers as at the hotel.
For the client: his room is retained even in the event of delay.
For the hotel: the room is paid even in the event of late cancellation or a 'no show’
1. In case of cancellation up to 48 hours before arrival, the hotel collects no fees to the credit card provided or shall make the reimbursement of the deposit paid by bank transfer.
2. Less than 48 hours before arrival, the hotel will be charged 50% of the amount of the reservation on the provided card or invoice, or retains the full deposit.
3. However, if the relevant rooms are rented, nothing will be charged and the deposit will be reimbursed.
4. In the case of a "no show" (reservation not cancelled), the hotel will be charged on the provided credit card invoice, 100% of the amount of the reservation.
5. The cancellation of a room have been reserved for the same day, must be made before 14: 00 hours. Otherwise, the amount of the room will be charged on the credit card given as security.
6. In order to receive the refund of the deposit, it is imperative to cancel your booking by phone. The hotel reservations service will then communicate you a cancellation number to keep as proof. However, it is better to confirm your cancellation in writing (fax or mail) by mentioning this cancellation number.